Uniqlo’s Yen in U.S. May Turn American Eagle Japanese: Real M&ARita Nazareth, Ashley Lutz and Cheng Herng Shinn
Fast Retailing Co.’s goal to make Uniqlo the world’s largest clothing retailer is turning companies from American Eagle Outfitters Inc. to Aeropostale Inc. into potential takeover targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure