Republican Candidates Differ on Waterboarding of Terror SuspectsRoxana Tiron and Gopal Ratnam
Republican presidential candidates differed on whether waterboarding should be used as an interrogation technique in fighting terrorism as they debated national security ahead of the early nominating contests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis