Why My MBA Was Worth ItDan Lienert
I received my MBA from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s Kenan-Flagler Business School in May 2009, and to say it was worth it would be an understatement. Maybe the student-debt burden makes the degree a waste of time and money for some, but I could not do my job without my MBA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting