U.K. Recovery to Stall as Euro Crisis Persists, CBI ForecastsSvenja O’Donnell
Britain’s recovery will stall this quarter and 2012 growth will be about half the pace previously forecast as the euro-area crisis clouds the export and investment outlook, the Confederation of British Industry said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day