Target Works to Fix Crashing Website Before Black Friday: RetailMatt Townsend
Target Corp. spent two years preparing to take control of its website from Amazon.com Inc. and on the day of the debut included a link on the home page titled “learn all about what’s new.” The link didn’t work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards