Target Works to Fix Crashing Website Before Black Friday: RetailMatt Townsend
Target Corp. spent two years preparing to take control of its website from Amazon.com Inc. and on the day of the debut included a link on the home page titled “learn all about what’s new.” The link didn’t work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders