Congress Members Said to Weigh Changing Republican Debt ProposalHeidi Przybyla and James Rowley
Members of Congress from both parties are open to revisions in a Republican plan to raise $300 billion by overhauling the tax code, Democratic and Republican congressional aides said, even as lawmakers publicly rejected competing debt-cutting proposals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself