Japan Stocks Drop as Olympus Scandal Shakes Investor ConfidenceYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese stocks fell for a second day, with the Topix index underperforming every benchmark in Asia, after an admission by Olympus Corp. that it covered up losses shook investor confidence in the world’s third-biggest equities market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's