Pound Approaches One-Month High Against Euro on Debt CrisisLukanyo Mnyanda
The pound approached its strongest level in more than a month against the euro as speculation that European leaders are failing to deal with the sovereign-debt crisis boosted demand for British assets as a haven.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing