Life Sentences for Juveniles Draw U.S. Supreme Court HearingGreg Stohr
The U.S. Supreme Court agreed to decide whether 14-year-olds convicted of taking part in a murder can be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020