Italy Debate Starts as Vote Tests Berlusconi’s Hold on PowerAndrew Davis
Italy’s Chamber of Deputies began debate before a vote that will show whether Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has enough support to stay in power and implement austerity measures to trim the euro region’s second-biggest debt and bring down record borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing