French Nuclear Pullout Would Cost Billions, Lobby SaysTara Patel
Curbing nuclear power in France, as proposed by the Socialist Party’s presidential candidate, would cost tens of billions of euros, raise energy prices and add to carbon emissions, a utilities lobby said before May elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner