Funneling More Money to Small BusinessBy
Tonka Bay Equity Partners, a private equity firm in Minnetonka, Minn., applied for a license from the federal government in early July to create a fund to funnel capital into private businesses. Last week the U.S. Small Business Administration granted that license, enabling the firm to start investing $150 million in promising ventures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis