U.S. House Approves Looser SEC Rules for Closely Held FirmsPhil Mattingly
The U.S. House passed two measures aimed at removing barriers to investments in closely held firms, including a proposal President Barack Obama’s administration backed in its jobs package.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap