Romney Urges Medicare Changes and ‘Essential’ Spending OnlyJulie Hirschfeld Davis and Catherine Dodge
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney proposed limiting government spending to only “essential” programs and overhauling entitlement programs in a debt-reduction plan that would slash $500 billion from the federal budget by 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis