Porsche Sells Malbec to Keep Autos Coming Into Argentina: CarsEliana Raszewski
Porsche importer Hugo Pulenta has promised to ship wine from his family’s vineyards in the Andean foothills in exchange for permits to bring his expensive cars into Argentina.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself