UN Aviation Body Calls on Europe to Limit CO2 Curbs on AirlinesEwa Krukowska
The U.S., China, Russia and more than 20 other countries joined forces today at a United Nations aviation panel to push through a call on the European Union to exempt international airlines from its planned carbon curbs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig