Romney Outpaces Former Governor Huntsman’s Fundraising in UtahJonathan D. Salant
Mitt Romney spent three years managing the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics, an investment that is paying off for him in the Republican presidential primary at the expense of former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders