MF Global Not in Compliance With Customer Funds, CME Group SaysMatthew Leising
MF Global Holdings Ltd., the broker that filed for bankruptcy yesterday and is the subject of regulatory probes over funds missing from client accounts, isn’t in compliance with CME Group Inc. and Commodity Futures Trading Commission rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis