Aussie Weakens as RBA Cuts Rates, Manufacturing Slows in ChinaMariko Ishikawa
Australia’s dollar fell for a third day against its U.S. counterpart, the longest losing streak in six weeks, after the Reserve Bank cut interest rates and stocks tumbled on concern Europe’s debt plan will unravel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets