Astellas Lifts Profit Forecast on Lower R&D Costs, Land SaleKanoko Matsuyama
Astellas Pharma Inc., Japan’s third-largest drugmaker, increased its full-year profit forecast by 4.9 percent because of lower research and development costs and a gain from the sale of land.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis