MetroPCS May Be No Answer for U.S. Concerns With AT&T DealOlga Kharif and Scott Moritz
MetroPCS Communications Inc., the wireless carrier looking to expand, may struggle to become a viable replacement for T-Mobile USA as AT&T Inc. tries to win government approval to buy the company from Deutsche Telekom AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap