Libya Council Elects Former Professor as Prime MinisterZaid Sabah and Caroline Alexander
Abdurrahim El-Keib, an academic who lived in the U.S. for 10 years, was named as Libya’s interim prime minister to guide the country to general elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts