Toshiba, Nippon Yusen Call for More Government Action on YenTerje Langeland
Japan’s move to weaken the yen for the third time this year must be followed up with additional measures to help industries reeling from the strong currency, companies including Toshiba Corp. and Nippon Yusen K.K. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards