Cardinals Win 11th World Series, Beat Rangers in Seven GamesNancy Kercheval
Allen Craig hit a tie-breaking solo home run in the third inning and then caught the final out to give the St. Louis Cardinals the World Series title in seven games with a 6-2 win against the Texas Rangers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders