Volcker Rule Costs Banks $1 Billion, U.S. Government SaysSilla Brush
The Dodd-Frank Act’s ban on proprietary trading and limits on hedge-fund investments will cost U.S. national banks about $1 billion for compliance and capital, according to a government estimate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States