Sawiris Says He’s in Talks With Partners for Swiss Orange BidStephanie Baker and Matthew Campbell
Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris said he’s in discussions with partners to help finance a bid for Orange Switzerland, the France Telecom SA mobile-phone unit that may fetch about 2 billion euros ($2.8 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing