Tired Truckers Versus Efficiency Is Focus of Regulation FightJeff Plungis
Allen Parker tried an experiment. He scrapped his routine of driving his powder-blue rig across the Great Plains for 11 hours a day. Instead, he drove it for 10. That one-hour difference wreaked havoc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem