Croatia Probes Ruling Party for Election-Campaign CorruptionJasmina Kuzmanovic
Croatian prosecutors are investigating the ruling Croatian Democratic Union on suspicion of corruption and the illegal use of funds during previous election campaigns, Prime Minister Jadranka Kosor said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License