Obama Backs Repeal of 3% Federal Contractor Tax WithholdingSteven Sloan and Richard Rubin
The Obama administration supports U.S. House bills that would repeal a 3 percent withholding requirement for government contractors and pay for it by altering the eligibility for Medicaid and other health programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day