Record $7.2 Billion India Renewable Funds Buck Europe’s PainNatalie Obiko Pearson
Investment in clean-energy projects in India reached a record $7.2 billion in the first three quarters, bucking debt woes in Europe that threaten to derail more established solar and wind markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations