How We Rank the SchoolsLouis Lavelle
The methodologies used by Bloomberg Businessweek to rank part-time MBA, executive MBA, and non-degree executive-education programs vary from simple to complex. All three rankings share one thing: a focus on the end-users’ satisfaction, whether they are students who attend the programs or companies that enroll employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks