Gates and Ballmer Should Seek Right Side of Brain, Sherlund SaysTom Keene, Ken Prewitt and Dina Bass
Microsoft Corp. needs to seek out more artistic thinking to compete with Apple Inc., rather than relying on the analytical style of Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer, said Rick Sherlund, a technology analyst at Nomura Holdings Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap