Gates and Ballmer Should Seek Right Side of Brain, Sherlund SaysTom Keene, Ken Prewitt and Dina Bass
Microsoft Corp. needs to seek out more artistic thinking to compete with Apple Inc., rather than relying on the analytical style of Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer, said Rick Sherlund, a technology analyst at Nomura Holdings Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders