Melrose to Invest $130 Million in Romanian Oil FieldsAndra Timu
Melrose Resources Plc, a U.K. oil and gas company, plans to invest about $130 million in Romania, together with some partners, to explore oil and gas blocks in the Black Sea, the British Embassy in Bucharest said in an e-mailed statement today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone