Goldman Sachs’s Nunez Wins Wall Street’s Best Athlete DecathlonErik Matuszewski
Justin Nunez, a former Columbia University football player in his second year at Goldman Sachs Group Inc., earned the unofficial title of Wall Street’s best athlete by winning a charity decathlon held at his alma mater.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day