Cubist Pharmaceuticals to Acquire Adolor for $190 MillionAnna Edney
Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc., the maker of the antibiotic Cubicin, said it will acquire Adolor Corp. for $190 million in cash to gain a constipation drug. Adolor shares rose the most in almost 11 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States