Bumi Resources Shareholders Approve Plan to Buy Back SharesEko Listiyorini
Shareholders of PT Bumi Resources approved today the Indonesian coal producer’s plan to buy back shares, Corporate Secretary Dileep Srivastava said in Jakarta.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations