Kraft, GE Officials Say Conflict-Mineral Rule Will Burden FirmsJesse Hamilton
Kraft Foods Inc. would have to track as many as 100,000 suppliers for thousands of products to comply with a Dodd-Frank Act rule targeting so-called conflict minerals, according to the company’s chief securities counsel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock