Luxottica CEO Says Brazil Has Strongest Potential, Echos ReportsAndrew Roberts
Luxottica Group SpA Chief Executive Officer Andrea Guerra said Brazil, which the Ray-Ban sunglasses maker said is the largest market for eye-wear, has the strongest potential, Les Echos reported in an interview.
Luxottica’s online sales will reach $100 million in 2011, driven by the U.S., the daily also reported Guerra as saying.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History