Japanese Stocks: KDDI, Nippon Electric Glass, Olympus, TDK Corp.Yoshiaki Nohara
Japan’s Nikkei 225 Stock Average fell 137.69, or 1.6 percent, to 8,741.91 as of the 3 p.m. close of trading in Tokyo. The following are among the most active shares in the Japanese market today. Stock symbols are in parentheses after company names.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards