Maid Takes Abandoned Rich Kids to L.A. Slum, Cops Follow: Books
There are two dramas going on in Hector Tobar’s novel “The Barbarian Nurseries.” One is about a Mexican maid in a gated Orange County community who finds herself alone at home with two apparently abandoned boys. The other one I’ll get to in a minute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day