‘Angry Birds’ Maker May Hold IPO in 2012, Mighty Eagle SaysJon Erlichman and Diana ben-Aaron
Rovio Entertainment Oy, the Finnish creator of “Angry Birds” mobile-phone games, may sell shares to the public as early as next year and is probably worth more than $1 billion, its chief marketing officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing