Elle Macpherson Browses Frieze, $1.4 Million Rauch Leads SalesScott Reyburn
Elle Macpherson, the model, and actor Joseph Fiennes were among the browsers on the VIP day of the Frieze Art Fair in London as paintings by Neo Rauch, Rudolf Stingel and Luc Tuymans sold for as much as $1.4 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States