Dimpledough, Netflix, Beyonce, AK: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Dimpledough Inc., one of 15 companies sued for patent infringement by a U.K. company that specialized in credit-card design, said it shouldn’t be among the defendants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards