Chicago Hotel Tax Rises, Police Stations Cut in Emanuel PlanJames Lawson and Andrea Riquier
Chicago visitors would pay an extra $1.78 a night on their hotel bills and rush-hour parking downtown would cost more under the budget Mayor Rahm Emanuel proposed today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy