U.S. Senate Shelves Obama’s $447 Billion Job Creation PlanLaura Litvan
President Barack Obama’s effort to enact a $447 billion jobs plan was derailed by the U.S. Senate, falling short of the 60 votes needed to advance what he has proposed to revive a faltering economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up