Japanese Stocks: Fanuc, Fuji Heavy, IHI, Nikon, TakashimayaNorie Kuboyama and Anna Kitanaka
Japan’s Nikkei 225 Stock Average rose 168.06, or 2 percent, to 8,773.68 as of the 3 p.m. close of trading in Tokyo. The following were among the most active shares in the Japanese market today. Stock symbols are in parentheses after company names.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone