Japan’s Nikkei 225 Gains the Most in Two Weeks on Europe PledgeNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks gained for a third day, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average rising the most in two weeks, after German and French leaders pledged to support European banks and stem the region’s debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License