Columbia University Drug Suspects Denied Request for DiversionChris Dolmetsch
Two Columbia University students arrested last year on drug charges lost their bid to enroll in a pretrial diversion program that would let them avoid the possibility of a prison term of as long as 2 1/2 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’