Exxon Responds to Oil Sheen on Yellowstone River in MontanaBradley Olson
ExxonMobil Corp. said it’s responding to an oil sheen observed Oct. 7 near its Billings, Montana, refinery, about 15 miles from an Exxon pipeline spill in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap