Peephole Tom by Lichtenstein May Fetch $45 Million at AuctionKatya Kazakina
The last time Roy Lichtenstein’s painting of a man peering through a peephole was sold at auction, in 1988, it fetched $2.1 million, a record for the artist.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020